How much does sprinkler repair cost?
On average, sprinkler repair costs $75 – $250. The best ways to get an accurate estimate is to give us a call! We offer quick, free estimates.
How to turn off the water from my sprinklers?
If you’ve already turned off the sprinklers from the irrigation controller, but some how the sprinklers are still running, follow these steps:
- Don’t freak out
- Locate the sprinkler valve. It looks like this:
- Make sure the hexagon shaped valve heads are twisted tight. BUT NOT TOO TIGHT, you could break them.
- Wait 30 seconds to see if the water stops. If it doesn’t step #5.
- Find the air purge screw and turn it just a bit. Water will start coming out, letting out trapped air from the irrigation valve.
- Remove any little dust, pebbles and glue that might be present.
- If that still does not work try step #8.
- Go over to the irrigation shut off valve and turn it off until we arrive.
- Do this until help arrives.
When should I run my sprinklers?
3 days a week will give you the best results. The best times are anywhere between 3AM-7AM or 7PM-10PM
How often should I water my lawn using my sprinkler system?
You will need to run your system for about 15 minutes in total. We highly recommend breaking it up to 3 sessions for 3-5 minutes each, You also need to wait 1-2 hours before going on to the next session. This will prevent fever water runoffs and deeper root growth.
When should I turn my sprinkler system off?
Usually around late October. During the fall, we usually start getting our seasonal rains. We highly recommend to turn off your system, so you do not damage your yard by overwatering.
Is it hard to operate a sprinkler system?
Here at My Sprinkler Repair, we offer a wide selection of the most advanced controller and sprinkler timers to meet your customized water needs. It is fast and simple to program and to adjust. Our systems are smart to adjust themselves automatically based upon the weather, amount of rainfall, and temperature.
Give us a call for a quick estimate for your new sprinkler system, so that all you can sit down, relax, and watch your lawn transform!