How much does sprinkler repair cost in Fullerton, CA
On average, sprinkler repair costs $75 – $250. The best ways to get an accurate estimate is to give us a call! We offer quick, free estimates.
How to turn off the water from my sprinklers?
If you’ve already turned off the sprinklers from the irrigation controller, but some how the sprinklers are still running, follow these steps:
- Don’t freak out
- Locate the sprinkler valve. It looks like this:
- Make sure the hexagon shaped valve heads are twisted tight. BUT NOT TOO TIGHT, you could break them.
- Wait 30 seconds to see if the water stops. If it doesn’t step #5.
- Find the air purge screw and turn it just a bit. Water will start coming out, letting out trapped air from the irrigation valve.
- Remove any little dust, pebbles and glue that might be present.
- If that still does not work try step #8.
- Go over to the irrigation shut off valve and turn it off until we arrive.
- Do this until help arrives.
When is the best time to run my sprinklers in Fullerton, CA
Run your sprinklers 3 days a week. The best times are between 3 AM – 7 AM or 7 PM – 10 PM.
How long should I run my sprinklers to water my lawn in Fullerton, CA
Run sprinklers for about 15 minutes. You can also break it up into sessions, such as running your sprinklers for 3-5 minutes every 1-2 hours from 3AM – 7 AM.
Breaking it up into sessions allows for fewer water runoffs and deepen root growth.