Many natural insecticides can be created at home.
Different types of insecticides are:
- Chili pepper spray
- Soap spray
- Neem spray
- Diatomaceous spray
In this case, we will be discussing the process of making chili pepper insecticide spray.
It is an excellent homemade natural insect repellent that can be used in a variety of bugs. It can be made from either hot peppers or chili pepper powder.
The ingredients are:
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder with 1 quart of water
- 10 drops of mild liquid soap.
To create chile spray from fresh peppers:
- Blend ½ cups of peppers with 1 cup of water
- Then add 1 quart of water and boil.
- Wait for the ingredients to cool, then strain out chili material, and add several drops of liquid soap.